Portfolio Advisory Services
Arzan advises clients on their proprietary book investments. We are constantly working on enhancing value and cash flow generation from the prop books of our clients, while also reducing the risk profile of the overall portfolio.
Through a long term program of asset optimization and portfolio restructuring, we would aim to increase the regular yield of the portfolio to create some liquidity, improve controls over forgotten investments and improve the risk/reward profile overall for the client.
By way of example, we show below the specific strategy being pursued for one of our major clients in this business line:
|Approach||Short Term||Medium Term||Long Term|
- Quoted investments comprising minor stakes
- Unquoted investments where potential buyers can be identified
- Sector specific programme
- Event driven constraints including expected appreciation in value
- Recently invested PE assets
- Value creation opportunities
- Tangible real estate